Richard Simmons comments after his disappearance on documentary airs

Richard Simmons comments after his disappearance on documentary airs

Richard Simmons has sent a statement thanking fans for their “kindness and love” in the days following the debut of a documentary on his absence that was produced by TMZ.

Richard Simmons is making a momentary comeback to the limelight in order to convey a heartfelt message.

The fitness icon reappeared on social media a few days after the debut of a documentary on his unexpected disappearance from the public eye that was produced by TMZ. He wanted to express his gratitude to his followers.

In a message that he made on Facebook on August 24, he thanked “everyone” for their “kindness and love” and signed it off with “Love, Richard.”

Positive comments from followers poured in quickly after the post was published, with one reader contributing, “I can’t tell you how proud I am of you for making time for you.

You’ve already contributed a significant portion of who you are to the world; now it’s time for you to shine. Good for you. I am grateful to you for the many ways in which you have blessed and inspired me.”

A representative for Richard said in a statement that was provided to E! News that the celebrity “is overwhelmed with gratitude for the outpouring of love and well wishes from his devoted followers.

He wants them to know that he is healthy and that he is sending all of his best wishes back to them in return.”

On August 22, Hulu and FOX broadcast the first episode of the documentary that was titled TMZ Investigates: What Really Happened to Richard Simmons.

It focused on Richard’s life and career, as well as the various hypotheses that have been proposed to explain why the public no longer pays attention to him.

Richard made his final appearance in public in February of 2014, which was also the month that he unexpectedly ceased instructing at his fitness class.

Since then, rumours and speculations about Richard’s departure from his fitness empire have circulated on the internet, with some individuals going so far as to suggest that he is being held “hostage” in his own home.

In 2016, the star of Sweatin’ to the Oldies disproved the claims that were made. According to what he stated on the Today show, “no one is holding me at my house as a hostage.”

“You know, I’ve always done what I want to do, so people should sort of just believe what I have to say,” she said. “I do what I want to do as I’ve always done.”

He went on to say, “I just kind of wanted to spend some time by myself without having to worry about anyone else. You know, I damaged my knee, and I had some issues with it. Then, the other knee started giving me pain…and you know, right now I just want to sort of take care of myself. I had some issues with the first knee, and then the other knee started giving me trouble.”